|
|
|
Friday, May 20, 2005 It's amazing that after one whole year of whining and grouching, I'm finally going to say goodbye to the dire management or shall I say non-management (pun intended) of COCO.I tell you, it is really a newfound sense of freedom. My days are filled with preparation for handover, planning farewell lunches, and clearing the final bits of lose ends...SHIOK. However, despite all these, Jellyfish still managed to push his luck. Time and again, he started his sentence with :" I know you all (Big hands & me) are already in holiday mood.....". (Visualise this in a whiny sort of tone) Is he trying to say we are gonna be irresponsible and just dump things on him??! Yes I think he is! Without a doubt. Being QM, I could not tolerate it any longer when he mentioned it ONE MORE TIME today when we went off for lunch. I just shot back, "Yeah, we are...for a long time cos you kept reminding us what!" I think the bitch in him just wanted to hurl at me, altho he concealed it by giggling in response. But he can't cos I was already out the door and sniggering with Big Hands. I felt a sense of achievement...like I just slapped him. SHIOK! Btw, I shouldn't be too pissed with him cos Big Hands got it more from him. He HAD to bug her several time a day via phone, email and in (stinky) person for all the tiniest matters. I'm so glad that I sit behind Big Hands...and I reckon that she blocks all the blows for me..hahaha. Anyway, I guess he won't be able to talk to me cos I always pretend to pick up my phone to make calls whenever he pops over to our side...*sniggers*. When me & Big Hands were out for a seminar yesterday, he had to msg both of us :- 1) What seminar we were attending 2) Is it a whole day event 3) That he needed some follow up on some staff on last mth's dept meeting minutes. I just asked him what he needed..and ended the messaging. Sickening. Control JellyFreak! Anyway, in response to the above situation, Big Hangs invented the next, more intense, level of WHATEVER-ness but joining both thumbs together and sticking both pinky out...If that doesn't help, with both thumbs and pinky sticking out, place one hand on each whoulder..such that the W gets extended. That's our way of unleashing the WHATEVER sprit!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |